9 countries that declared covid free on 10-06-2020
In the past 5 to 6 months, the fatal pandemic SARS COV-2 aka Covid-19 aka Coronavirus has been a hot topic worldwide. We have written many articles related to the harm caused by covid-19, changes, the impact on tourism, travel and many other topics. In the midst of this sad news, there is currently a feeling of good news. By June 10, 2020, 9 countries had declared that their nation was free of coronavirus and that tourism would slowly gain momentum. These include.
- New ZealandNew Zealand is one of the latest countries to announce that it is a coronavirus-free country. On June 8, 2020, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern spoke to officials and later announced that the last known coronavirus patient has recovered and her country has lifted many restrictions that have been introduced due to the coronavirus and may begin on June 9 the country work as before. However, there are still restrictions on closing New Zealand borders.
- TanzaniaThe President of Tanzania, John Magufuli, said in a service that the coronavirus in Tanzania had been eliminated with the power of God, and the President claimed that the power of God had helped the country recover early from the coronavirus with fewer patient records. However, it is feared that some numbers show that there could be tens of thousands of cases since this African nation has stopped updating virus data.
- VaticanOne of the smallest and most sacred cities and countries in the Vatican was declared free of corona viruses on June 6, 2020. It is said that there are no cases in the Vatican after their 12 resident patients have recovered and the last known person has tested negative, current reports. In addition, the city has not reported death, which is good news.
- FijiFijian Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama said the island state of Fiji declared itself free of coronaviruses in the first week of June after the 18 people affected by the deadly virus had recovered. The government will soon lift the restrictions, except for the border restrictions.
- MontenegroMontenegro is one of the first European countries to declare itself free of corona viruses. On May 24, the country declared the coronavirus free, where it reported 325 cases and 9 deaths, according to official reports.
- SeychellesWith 11 infected people and no confirmed deaths, the Seychelles island state, India’s neighbor, declared the corona virus free on May 18th.
7 St. Kitts and NevisThe West Indian nation declared the corona virus free on May 19 after 15 of its confirmed cases have been resolved.
8 Timor-LesteThe island of Timor-Leste declared itself free of coronaviruses on May 15, after its last was recovered from 24 Covid-19 patients.
9 Papua New Guinea
On May 4, the Pacific island of Papua New Guinea declared itself free of coronavirus after the 24th patient of Covid-19 was recovered according to the Health Bulletin.
Add to bookmarks