As tourism for travelers increases slightly, many people are still checking the rules and regulations that are required for traveling. Since Asian countries are known for cheap travel and cheap living, you can also experience luxury without burning a hole in your pocket. Here are some of the countries open to tourists after the pandemic.
- TaiwanTaiwan is one of the first countries to close its border with China and is a close neighbor of China. It is now open to tourists. However, travelers entering Taiwan should obtain special entry permit for reasons beyond normal tourism and social visits. If their coronavirus report is negative, people receive ID. The test should be carried out within 3 days after boarding the flight and all arriving travelers should also be quarantined for the next 14 days.
- ChinaAlthough China is not yet open to all tourists, it plans to take tourists from Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan as the authorities plan to build travel bubbles with these nations
- ThailandThailand will be open to tourists from September, but domestic tourism in Thailand has already begun with domestic tourism. However, flights to international tourists are scheduled to start on September 1st, but there are binding rules that must be observed before and after entry.
- PhilippinesForeigners can enter the beautiful island destinations of the Philippines, but they can enter if they have 1 Filipino family member. Once entered, they must be quarantined for 14 days and can later explore the nation.
- IndiaIndia has allowed foreign nationals holding an OCI card, Indian nationals stuck abroad with the Vande Bharat mission, etc. In addition, the Department of Aviation recently announced that India is considering starting a travel bubble with the United States, France. Maldives on their way to start tourism.
- MaldivesThe Maldives will be open to tourism from July 15th. However, you must stay at a resort for its entire duration and complete the self-declaration form upon arrival.
- Turkey Turkey opened its hotels, restaurants and museums on June 1st and lifted travel restrictions in mid-June. It is considered to be one of the first countries to abandon travel for international tourism. Tourists entering Turkey have to undergo thermal screening and can do a coronavirus test for $ 17.
is one of the most popular travel destinations in Southeast Asia. It is open to tourism. However, upon entry into the country, $ 3000 must be deposited as the amount covers the coronavirus test, quarantine fees, treatment costs and also funeral costs for the death of a patient. If the test report is negative, the patient must be quarantined for 14 days.10) BaliOne of the most popular travel destinations in Southeast Asia, Bali, is open to domestic tourism and plans to be open to international tourism from September 11th. With rules and regulations that must be followed by tourists, Bali is reopening as part of the "New Era of Life Order Protocol".
Add to bookmarks