After months of closure, everyone gets bored as many people who travel frequently stay at home all day. Good news for them is that the Indian Minister of Civil Aviation, Hardeep Singh Puri, pointed out that there are very deep negotiations with countries like the United States, France and Germany to build travel bubbles or air bubbles.
“We are in a very advanced stage of negotiations with at least three countries – France, the United States and Germany – about the bubble. Air France will operate 28 flights from Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru to Paris between July 18 and August 1, ”said Hardeep Singh Puri. Therefore, for the time being, we could get flights to France and the United States. According to the minister
- Air France will operate 28 flights from Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru to Paris between July 18 and August 1.
- Air India will continue to fly to the United States, but will be supported by United Airlines, which will fly around a dozen flights to Newark and San Francisco.
- Talks with Lufthansa are underway for the travel bubble with Germany
- The tariffs are limited.
- The movement will not be unrestricted. You may need to demonstrate that you have a compelling reason to travel, similar to the rules of the Vande Bharat Mission return flights.
- Access is not for everyone. It is likely to be restricted to citizens of the target country or to people with special residence status.
- The rules and schedules are dynamic and are likely to change in the next few weeksAccordingly, the minister added that United Airlines will begin flights between India and the United States from July 17 to 31. "In the case of the United States, we have an agreement with United Airlines to operate 18 or more flights between India and the United States July 17-31, but this is a preliminary," said the minister. He said United Airlines flies between Delhi and Newark every day and between Delhi and San Francisco three times a week.
The minister added that Air France would operate flights from July 18.
Air France will offer 28 flights from Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore to Paris from July 18 to August 1.
The minister also noted that there could soon be an air bubble with Britain and there would be two flights between Delhi and London.
Add to bookmarks