Shanghai is one of the most popular travel destinations in China, where thousands of millions of people live every year. One of the developed and modern cities has many things to do when visiting here. However, some of the things are a must when you visit this amazing city called Shanghai. Below you will find a must when you visit Shanghai
- Oriental pearl towerThe trip to Shanghai is not complete without a visit to the Oriental Pearl Tower, one of Shanghai’s legendary skyscrapers. Here you can see the city from the top of the tower from a bird’s eye view, from where you have a viewpoint on the 259 m high platform.
- The damFrom a photographic point of view, the federal government is one of the best places to take photos. The bund lies on the west bank of the Huangpu River and looks like a futuristic city with flashing lights and skyscrapers.
- Huangpu river cruiseA night cruise along the Huangpu River is a must as it offers majestic and psychedelic views. There is an option for Bund sightseeing tunnel tours where an audio-visual tour is done with an automated car. This is said to be one of the top 5 tourist attractions in Shanghai.
- Yu gardenYou want to rest or enjoy the day in peace. Visit the Yu Garden, which spans 2 hectares and contains many relics from the Ming Dynasty. The garden is beautiful with Chinese architecture, pond, pavilions and towers. Rest a day in this garden and enjoy nature in one of Shanghai’s busy tourist destinations.
- Visit the Peace Jazz Old Jazz BandA paradise for music lovers where you can let yourself be pampered. The Old Jazz Band plays every evening from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the Fairmont Peace Hotel and is one of the most famous tourist attractions here. The members have played here every day since 1980 and are now old, which explains the name of the band. Visit the Fairmont Peace Hotel and enjoy the live performance of the Old Jazz Band.
The Post Activities in Shanghai, China first appeared on MacroTraveller.